Wienerschnitzel Franchise foundation year: 1961
Year of launching the franchise: 1965
Franchise enterprises: 323
World’s BEST Hot Dog Chain, with a devoted customer following for 50 years.
Having Simple Menu though Unique, with branding and execution that is envious by competitors. Known as Americana… edgy, fun and growing our next-generation restaurants today
An iconic American brand, the company recently introduced a next-generation restaurant design that combines a unique menu featuring chili dogs, chili cheese fries, corn dogs and Tastee-Freez soft-serve desserts with a smaller footprint and a lower cost of entry.
As a family-owned and operated company, Wienerschnitzel is growing franchisee profits and unit growth with vision and strategy for the future.
#1. Wienerschnitzel Franchise Opportunities
Franchise Opportunities; Serves over 120 million hot dogs annually, known as worlds largest hot dogs chains
There are almost 333 restaurants throughout 11 states.
The company also provides franchising opportunities. As of 2018, Wienerschnitzel owns and operates 323 franchises in the United States.
1) NEW cost-effective, and highly compelling restaurant design
2) Small real estate footprint requirements
3) Simple operations
4) Low food costs
5) Outstanding products, quality, and taste
6) World-class, hands-on training
7) Franchise provides Tastee Freez as a simple, and scrumptious soft-serve dessert
8) Highly experienced leadership team
9) Family owned and operated since 1961
#2. Wienerschnitzel Franchise Cost
How much Wienerschnitzel Franchise Cost
Initial investments: $303,600 – $1,443,000
Net-worth Requirement: $600,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $250,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $10,000 – $32,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
Related Franchise Ideas:
#3.Wienerschnitzel Franchise for Sale
What are the Wienerschnitzel Franchise for Sale Requirements….
1) They are looking for single and multi-unit franchise partners who are committed to being brand ambassador operators.
2) Ideal candidates must be personable and willing to follow a proven training model to lead a successful team, Outgoing, fun and best-in-class customer service through visionary leadership, a must.
3) Financial requirements should be fulfilled
On-The-Job Training: 336 hours
Classroom Training: 56 hours
Additional Training: At training store
Visit for application form: https://franchise.wienerschnitzel.com/
Call for Inquiry: (949) 892-2605