Year Lawn Doctor Franchise Begin: 1967
Headquartered In: Holmdel, New Jersey
Year of starting franchise: 1967
Franchise enterprises: 568
Lawn Doctor Franchise gives a wonderful custom lawn care solutions to all residential and business consumers, it also includes lawn services, pest control, and tree and shrub care.
Over 50 years of experience in the industry, Lawn Doctor stands to be the leader in customer satisfaction, with an average customer retention rate of above 80%.
Lawn and landscape services are a $77billion a year industry, and each year, more and more homeowners switch to effective professional solutions for Lawn care.
Lawn Doctor is looking for future Lawn Doctor franchise owners who share our commitment to excellence and drive towards market leadership.
#1. Lawn Doctor Franchise Opportunities
3 Types of Lawn Doctor Franchise Opportunities
1) Single territory: Lawn Doctor’s single-territory franchise opportunity is the perfect starting place for most people.
2) Multi-Territory: With their low cost of entry and expansion market programs, their multi-territory franchise opportunity is ideal for franchisees of other systems looking to expand their in-market business footprint, or anyone looking to jumpstart their career in franchising
3) Business Conversion: This program allows you to harness the power of their brand recognition, technology, buying power, services, and support to propel your business to the next level and then grow it even further
With over 500 locations across the United States, Lawn Doctor has a widespread brand footprint, and we are still expanding in other areas throughout the country.
In order to open a lawn care business as a franchisee, you must gain approval based on a franchise process that includes initial qualification, interviews, and training
The Green Industry is over $74 billion.
Visit for watching the Expanded regions: https://lawndoctorfranchise.com/expansion-markets/
#2. Lawn Doctor Franchise Cost
How much Lawn Doctor Franchise Cost
Initial investments: $101,840 – $115,890
Net-worth Requirement: $60,000
Liquid Cash Requirement: $60,000
Initial Franchise Fee: $35,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 10%
Ad Royalty Fee: 10%
Lawn Doctor franchisees generate revenue through streams like….
- Lawn Care
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Perimeter Pest Control
- Mosquito and Tick Control
Related Franchise Ideas:
#3. Lawn Doctor Franchise for Sale
Lawn Doctor Franchise for Sale Requirements
1) Should have business ownership, management, or operations experience
2) Seeks flexibility to facilitate increased time or for other businesses
3) Enjoys setting benchmarks and achieving goals
4) Values building a business by delivering “wow” service to customers
5) Understands the basics of sales and marketing (Lawn Doctor does provide franchisee training in these and other aspects of the business.
Training & Support
Through their training process, all of the franchisees learn what they need to know in every area of their new business, from agronomy to marketing, and compiling accurate proposals to sales.
1) Initial Training – Training begins with an introductory call from your Regional Business Consultant followed by a two-week classroom and hands-on training program at our national headquarters.
2) 2-Year Training
3) On-Site Consultations every 8 weeks for your first two years in business.
4) Ongoing Training & Support – Ongoing training is provided through a number of ways including Quarterly regional business meetings, our Annual Conference, Weekly Webinars, and more.
Call for more info: 1.800.989.1903
Visit for registration form: https://lawndoctorfranchise.com/