Dippin Dots Franchise Company, This franchise are sold Dippin’ Dots branded novelty frozen ice cream, yogurt, sherbet, and many ice cream product. The process of jones’ flash-freezing process, Dippin’ Dots ice cream form into little ball ( like in term of Dots). But unlike the freeze-dried product, the ice cream can still melt.
Dippin’ Dots Franchising, L.L.C. is the franchisor. Dippin’ Dots franchises sell Dippin’ Dots branded novelty frozen ice cream, yogurt, sherbet and ice products. Dippin’ Dots are cold, delicious of ice cream fun that are easy to transport. They is no need for expensive ice creams machines.
” Dippin’ Dots Make the ice cream, You make the Fun!”.
Dippin Dots Franchise Opportunity
Dippin’ Dots franchisor offer exciting Dippin Dots Franchise Opportunity to operate the franchise business of Dippin’ Dots. In this Franchise included three types of different outlet provided:
- Fix location-wise Dippin’ Dots retails store or kiosk
- On event wise sell of Dippin’ Dot Ice cream such as ( Fair, Festival, and Similar type events in territory)
- Selling product in vending machines or freezers placed in retails location in a territory
- Brand recognition with 20 year
- Attractive franchise store and kiosk design
- Multiple products offering
- Transport easily to promotion at school fundraisers, party catering or community events
Dippin Dots Franchise Cost
Dippin’ Dots offers Single unit franchise for ice cream stores. The initial franchise Dippin Dots Franchise Cost fee is $12,500, and estimated initial investment range from $80,000 to $ 235,00.
|Estimated Investment Cost|
|Name of Fee||Low||High|
|Initial Franchise Fee||$7,500||$15,000|
|Grand Opening Advertising Materials Expenditure||$500||$2,500|
|Credit Card and Gift Card Processing||$755||$800|
|Office and Retail Supplies||$100||$500|
|Printing and Signage||$499||$5,000|
|Equipment (freezers, etc.)||$65,700||$84,900|
|Leased Warehouse and Cold Storage||$5,000||$20,000|
|20 Ft. Box Truck Monthly Payments to Lease or Own||$1,000||$2,000|
|Travel, Lodging, Meals, Etc. for Initial Training||$1,500||$2,500|
|Real Estate and Improvements||$2,400||$120,000|
|Security Deposit and Prepaid Rent||$500||$10,000|
|Miscellaneous Start-Up Costs||$12,500||$32,500|
|Additional Funds (6 months)||$10,250||$63,500|
|Type of Fee||Amount|
|Royalty Fee||$2.16 per gallon for bulk ice cream products.|
|$0.09 per unit for prepack units.|
|Up to 6% on ancillary items (non-Dippin’ Dots retail food, drink or nonfood approved items).|
|Advertising Fund Contributions Cost||$0.24 per gallon for bulk ice cream products.|
|$0.01 per unit for prepack units.|
|Up to 2% on ancillary items (non-Dippin’ Dots retail food, drink or nonfood approved items).|
|Regional Advertising Fund Contributions Cost||Up to 50% of the contributions made to Advertising Fund.|
|Additional Training Fees||$75.00 per day per person.|
|Relocation Fee for Relocation of Franchised Business||$1,000|
|Evaluation and Testing of New Approved Supplier||Reasonable cost of the evaluation and testing.|
|Reimbursement of Amounts Paid to Correct Any Deficiencies||Actual cost to franchisor.|
|Replacement Fee for Lost Manuals||At least $200.|
|P.O.S. System Transaction Fee||$100 – $150 per month.|
|Late Fee for Sales Reports||$2 per day.|
|Late Fee for Profit and Loss Statement||$5 per day.|
|Interest on Understated Amounts Payable||18% / Year or the maximum rate permitted by law.|
|Reimbursement of Audit Costs||Actual cost to franchisor.|
|Insurance Coverage||Actual cost to franchisor.|
|Late Fee for Certificates of Insurance||$5 per day.|
|Transfer Fee||The lesser of $7,500 or 10% of the sales consideration plus any attorney fees incurred by the franchisor in connection with its review of and processing of the transfer.|
|For existing Dippin’ Dots Franchisees transferring their interests to an existing Dippin’ Dots Franchisee – The lesser of $1,000 or 10% of the sales consideration per franchise sold plus any attorney fees incurred by the franchisor in connection with its review of and processing of the transfer.|
|Fee to Add Minority Equity Owner||$1,000|
|Damages, Costs and Expenses Upon Default||Actual damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the franchisor as a result of the default.|
|Indemnification||Actual cost to franchisor.|
|Cost for Infringement of Rights or Other Franchisee or customer of DDL||$250 for freezer placements (FDMC Channel, Food, Drug, Mass Convenience/Club).|
|Fairs, festivals, events; $1,000 for first breach.|
|$2,500 for subsequent breaches.|
|Franchisee Council Membership Dues||$100 per year.|
Related franchise ideas:
|tim horton franchise|
|big o tires franchise|
|anytime fitness franchises for sale|
|tropical smoothie franchise|
Dippin Dots Franchise For Sale
- You should save the money for starting the Dippin Dots Franchise For Sale, You will need to around $80,000 to $ 235,00. With initial fee $12,500 plus equipment and initial marketing.
- You should need to find a location with 800 to 1,200 Sq. ft. space. the space should be in high traffic area with great visibility to passersby.
- Visite Dippin’ Dots website at dippindots.com and download “Request for Consideration”. Fill the form with your personal background and all details about space, investment cost, etc. Finally send form to: 1640 McCracken Blvd, Suite 100, Paducah, KY 42001, Fax: 270-575-6997
- Wait for application which you forwarded to Dippin’ Dots headquarter.
- Finally, get approval of location and insurance for the franchise contract.
- Read the contract and sign the application, And submit franchise fee with it.
- Transform the location into Dippin’ Dots franchise establishment, working with Dippin’ Dots representative to make sure the establishment confirm to the franchise regulations.